All human beings want to love and be loved, to kiss and be kissed, to cuddle and be cuddled, to hug and be hugged, to admire and be admired, to have total freedom of expression and freedom to make choices.. But the bitter truth is that “True Love is like angels; many have heard about them, but only few have seen them” If you’re in the dark about how to love, this short write-up will give you some food for thought, and teach you how to love yourself, and love other people and get massive returns on the love you invested on people.. Enjoy. 🙂
How to Love In 30 Lovely Ways:
1. Before loving anyone else, you have to love yourself. This will help show that you can experience love, it shows you are secure, confident, and worth loving in return.
2. Commit to both the other person you love and the relationship.
3. Take mistakes or failures in yourself and the relationship and learn from them.
4. Aim high..
5. Decide what you want from a loving relationship. Be it romance or otherwise, don’t ever keep anyone in the dark.. Its a sin!
6. Love people for who they are, not for who you want them to be.
7. Talk through problems that you have; don’t sweep them under the Carpet.
Problem shared, is problem half solved. Trust me, its 100% true.
8. Have something to offer. When you start a relationship, be it romantic or not, make sure you bring something to that relationship. Work on giving as much as you take, in all your relationships, and you’ll be on your way to success.
9. Meet lots of people. Be friendly when you meet people, and try to see the best in them. Make plans with people you’re interested in. Rather than getting their contacts so u can drain them of everything they have. “Do onto others what you what you want others to do to you”
10. Don’t force love and don’t try to speed it up. Give it time!
11. If you’re in love, prove it by putting effort into the relationship and working hard to make it work. Don’t just relax. For a relationship to be successful, you need to apply constant maintenance.
12. Learn lessons and apply them to your relationships. Bad things will definitely happen in your relationships. So, when anything goes wrong, learn your lessons and just keep moving forward.
13. Always work to make yourself and those you love better. Help the other person to achieve their dreams and goals because you believe they deserve it. Improve yourself and work for your dreams so that you can be the person you feel they deserve.
14. Wipe out jealousy!
15. Try to see issues from all sides. Don’t be partial.. Learn to admit when you’re wrong, and learn to forgive when you’re wronged
16. Work together to find solutions, solve problems, and comfort each other when times get tough.
Don’t ever manipulate someone. Don’t force people into becoming what or who they don’t want to be.
17. Don’t expect people to be perfect. Don’t expect perfection in the person you love or in yourself.
18. Don’t bring outside problems into your relationships. Don’t act out your frustration on the ones you love. Always have self control.
19. Don’t bring a third-party into your relationship. Learn to solve problems and misunderstandings yourselves.
20. Don’t let things get boring. Always bring in new ideas that will keep the relationship lively and full of fun.
21. Ignore unimportant things.. Focus on the important things.
22. Always bear in mind that no one is better than you and you are not better than anyone else… Everyone is equal.
23. Love Your Friends and Family
24. Respect everyone and earn the respect of others.
25. Love people for who they are and not for what they have.
26. Find the true beauty in others. Don’t go by mere looks alone.
27. Focus on the positives and embrace the negatives.
28. Communicate often.
29. Count your blessings. When things get tough, the way to get through these tough times is to focus on the things in your life that are good.
30. Make out time to take care of yourself! Show yourself some love too!
Take yourself out, go shopping, watch a movie, spend on yourself, give yourself a handshake.. Take time to appreciate yourself.. and you will never regret it.